1. INTRODUCTION TO TELECOMMUNICATIONS SHELTER
– Telecommunications Shelter is a container format used for the docking station transceivers (BTS – BaseTranceiver Station).
– There are a number of other names such as the Telecommunications Shelter: BTS Container, Container Telecommunications, Telecommunications hausing. However, in this paper we consistency brief nicknamed the “Shelter”.
2. SCOPE AND FITNESS FOR USE OF SHELTER
2.1. Specific application in Vietnam:
– Shelter produce alternative uses for the building (according to traditional methods) of the base stations. Shelter can be installed on almost any terrain, and has been the largest telecommunications network in Vietnam as VIETTEL use, G-TEL, EVN, VMS, VINAFONE used (Total assembled and put into use about 5000 stations).
2.2. The appropriateness of the BTS Shelter
a / ability to adapt to any terrain:
– Due to the removable device should the entire Shelter can be mounted on most any terrain complexity (refer to the installation process in the attached documents). This is an important factor for the wide coverage of the telecommunications network.
b / Insulation, a moisture resistant insects:
– Foarm Polyurethan insulation (PU) is pumped directly to the standard density of 40 kg / m 3 in the heart of the Panel of Shelter by molding systems and special machines, forming a solid block with insulation properties and are high power. PU heat transfer coefficient in the proportion of 40 kg / m 3 is 0.021 ÷ 0,003 kilocalorie / Mh.
– The tightness of connections fitted snugly with the use Zoang, buffer Rubberized help Shelter with good insulation capability and prevent the exchange of air directly to the outside environment, ventilation tubes are membrane filter dust, insect nets. The entire Panel 3 layer panels were plated using Tole produced exclusively for outdoor (durability design of plated steel sheet for outdoor environments is 15-20 years). Iron remaining exposed parts with hot-dip galvanized environment. With designs such as the Shelter achieve durability of 15 years.
3. PARAMETERS OF OPTIMAL CHOICE
The selected parameters in order to reduce the optimization goals, both economic and usability, has been many experts in this field offer, as well as the installed network series as follows:
• For a Shelter should integrate both 2G and 3G networks, is the need to accommodate the Shelter vein for 06 Rack mount case fully independent device on every Rack storage device (about the size of Rack maximum height is 2100mm, width according to the standard 19 inches, the maximum depth of 800mm so 2470x2400x2400 optimal size (inner reality), still in the aisle between the two rows Rack is 640mm (if you include the Rack only 02 reached the maximum depth of 800mm, others are 600mm – 02 Rack mounted deepest in the same aisle reach 840mm enough to bring out all other rack when major repairs), the distance between the side rack, as well as with the 160mm Shelter still enough to manipulate. conditioners fitted straight the path of cold air blowing down on the rack (consistent with the inlet of the device), 02 air conditioner running next move predetermined time. Elevator cables are installed in the bottom of the hole and start straight Feeder with M8 Bolt fixture to the wall by the bridge formed in the frame of the Shelter. From floor to cable tray is 2150mm. From the cable tray to the roof of 400 / 300mm (50mm tilt roof) to fully manipulate and contain fiber. Block optimal volume (2470x2400x2400) helps save power for maximum cooling, especially when power AC fans, DC.
• Size 2400×2400 for Shelter floor also was calculated optimum bearing capacity (1150Kg / m 2, the total load up to 3600Kg / Shelter) of the beam, as well as the bottom plate, if longer than it would added to a fixed base in the middle and this is very difficult in foundation construction and installation of Shelter.
• The height of the Shelter 2700mm (outside dimensions) as well as the optimal height to ensure the size, and particularly significant in reducing the contraction of the column entangled in wires.
• Dimensions above are designed based on the optimal economic and technical, has been particularly telecommunications companies use (such as Viettel, G-Tel, EVN Telecom, VNPT) and has undergone testing, has been rated as optimal, consistent with conditions Vietnam (Total station production and supply in the year 2007, 2008, 2009 for the network in 5000, and currently still being carried out to the all 04 networks).
• The selection of the dimensions of terrestrial stations as well as on the roof of uniformity is also important to help us standardize the equipment and accessories of a base station.
• The integrated BTS station and transmission (HUB station), we kept the design width and height, just increase the length by 50%.
• However, any size can be produced, but will cause the waste of material things, but the important thing is difficult to install, expensive lease space, as well as having a stronger reaction from the residential installations (in principle as compact as possible), in addition to the station designs can be removed and installed again repeatedly solve the relocation position is not broken.
• The selection of station square solve the most difficult terrain for possible customization for both 4-door directions Shelter, Feeder holes, the heat air conditioners.
• The device and its accessories are standardized enough we meet the maximum demand of a BTS (See the list of parts lists), it is particularly significant in the warranty, maintenance, purchase replacement parts, the service costs to maintain the operation of the station.